Apple today seeded the first test build of OS X 10.9.2 to registered Mac developers, just three days after the public release of OS X 10.9.1. The build, termed 13C32, is available to registered developers through the Software Update mechanism in the Mac App Store as well as through the Mac Dev Center.
Apple cites no known issues with the build and asks that developers focus their testing on the following areas: Mail, Messages, VPN, Graphics Drivers, and VoiceOver.
There is no word yet on specific fixes and changes included in the update, and a public release target remains unknown.
Update: OS X 10.9.2 adds FaceTime Audio to the Mac for the first time. FaceTime Audio was originally introduced to the iPhone in iOS 7.
- Apple Seeds First OS X Mavericks 10.9.2 Build to Developers, Includes FaceTime Audio (iClarified.com)
- Apple seeds first OS X Mavericks 10.9.2 beta to developers (9to5mac.com)
- OS X Mavericks 10.9.2 Beta Download Now Available, Features FaceTime Audio And More (redmondpie.com)
- Download OS X Mavericks 10.9.2 Build 13C32 – Developer News (news.softpedia.com)
- Apple issues first OS X Mavericks 10.9.2 beta build to developers, activates FaceTime Audio [u] (cyberparse.co.uk)
- Apple Seeds First OS X 10.9.2 Build to Developers (macrumors.com)
- Apple seeds OS X Mavericks 10.9.2 beta to developers (macdailynews.com)
- OS X Mavericks 10.9.2 Beta Now Seeding to Developers (technobuffalo.com)